Experience the Traditional Cupping session at DIVINE VALLEY HEALTH CENTER
What is Cupping Therapy ?
Cupping therapy is an art of ancient traditional medicine to treat many conditions, buy creating vacuum in glass or other form of cups and placing them specific acupuncture points , its creates physiological effect suction to pull blood and or body fluids from deeper muscle, which results improving circulation , removing blockages , nourishes muscle tissues nerves.
History of Cupping Therapy ?
Practice of Cupping goes back to 5000 years, historical evidence shows that Cupping therapy techniques used in Egypt, Europe and China.
How is Cupping done ?
- Fire cupping
- Sports Cupping
- Moving Cupping Massage
- Cellulite Cupping
- Facial Cupping
- Dry Cupping
- Wet cupping
What are the benefits of Cupping ?
- Relieves stress, there by contributes to relaxation
- Stimulates the nerve function
- Increases energy
- Improves the circulation
- Detoxification by expelling toxins from tissue
- Compliments other healing modalities
Who can take Cupping session ?
What to expect during a Cupping session ?
When you visit first time Cupping Therapies , provide you with intake form to collect your health history,
Warm up the area with extra virgin olive oil, place the cup on specific points by creating suction in cups.
Leave the cups any where from 5 – 15 minutes, warm blanket will be covered during the session.
if there are any contraindication then you may not able fit for a Cupping session, make sure you do not have any cuts or injuries on cupping area especially back.
a) After health history collected, you will be asked to lay down on massage table.
In case of cupping on back, depending on
b) Warm up the Cupping Points on back or any other specific Acu points
c) Apply Extra virgin cold pressed Organic Olive Oil.
d) Usually applied on back along both sides of spine
Fire and Dry cupping session is very relaxing , non invasive and no side effects
FEE : FIRE CUPPING
- 20 Minutes $20.00
- 40 Minutes $40.00
- 60 Minutes $60.00
- 8 Cups $40.00
- 12 Cups $60.00
Schedule : Open 7 a days a week 9 AM – 9 PM
APPOINTMENT BY PHONE / SMS / EMAIL :
- Tel : 647-722-9556
- SMS: 647-795-6595
- Email : email@example.com
Payment : Credit / Check / Interac e mail transfer
who can benefit most with Cupping ?
- Muscular Pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Motor Vehicular Accident Injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Chronic Head ache, Neck & shoulder Pain
- Lower Back Pain, Leg ankle and foot pain
- Persons in stress,
- Anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, any chronic health issues.
It is non invasive and no side effect, help relieve pain .
Types of Cupping :
For any chronic health issues consult with certified therapist and natural healer for traditional therapy
Osteopath – Manual Therapist
Certified Foot Reflexologist – Ontario College of Reflexology
Certified Cupping , Natural healer
- Excellent location. Clean and serene room. Friendly and professional Therapist.
- Location is ideal. Room is clean, cozy and serene. Practitioner Is very professional and knowledgeable. I had reflexology session. He’s very gentle but precise on pressure points. I’ll definitely return.
- He’s very knowledgeable and has the magic touch. Would totally recommend.
- Wonderful experience. Staff on time and willing to answer your questions. Made sure you are doing okay. Would definitely go back
- Great session. Will go back.
- Great place.
- More testimonials