Experience the Reflexology session at DIVINE VALLEY HEALTH CENTER
What is Foot Reflexology ?
Reflexology is an ancient alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the specific points on feet and hands.
There are nerve reflexes from glands, organs, body parts laid out in ears, palm and feet like an image. It is based on zone theory divided in 10 zones,
laying out image left side on left side of ear, palm and feet and right side on right ear, palm and feet.
History of Foot Reflexology ?
Practice of reflexology goes back to 2000 years, historical evidence shows that reflexology techniques used in Egypt and China.
Modern reflexology in United States in 1913 by William H. Fitzgerald, M.D. (1872–1942) and Eunice D. Ingham (1889–1974), a nurse and physiotherapist. Today Reflexology is practiced around the globe.
How is Foot Reflexology done ?
Reflexology therapy performed using hands fingers and thump applying pressure on specific points on palms and feet by trained professionals.
Sometimes Reflexology wooden sticks also used.
What are the benefits of Foot Reflexology ?
- Relieves stress, there by contributes to relaxation
- Stimulates the nerve function
- Increases energy
- Improves the circulation
- compliments other healing modalities
What reflexology does not do ?
- do not diagnose any condition unless qualified to do so
- do not treat any condition unless qualified to do so
- Do not prescribe any medicine unless qualified to do so
- Does not recommend to stop any on going medical treatment
- does not work opposition to against to medical field or other fields
Who can take Reflexology session ?
What to expect during a foot reflexology session ?
When you visit first time Reflexologist , provide you with intake form to collect your health history, if there are any contraindication then you may not able fit for a reflexology session, make sure you do not have any cuts or injuries on feet.
Reflexology session can last any where from 45 Minutes to 90 minutes, depends on duration of session you requested for.
a) After health history collected, you be asked to lay down on massage table
b) Reflexologist cleanses your feet with hazel witch solution and wipes it dry.
c) warm up techniques used initially before reflexology pressure points applied.
d) pressures technique applied to each feet.
Reflexology session is very relaxing , non invasive and no side effects
Reflexology FEE :
- 30 Minutes $40.00
- 60 Minutes $70.00
- 90 Minutes $105.00
Schedule : Open 7 a days 9 AM – 9 PM
Location : 1325 Eglinton Ave East, Mississauga, ON ,CANADA
APPOINTMENT BY PHONE / SMS / EMAIL :
- Tel : 647-722-9556
- SMS: 647-795-6595
Payment : Credit / Check / Interac e mail transfer
who can benefit most with reflexology ?
Persons in stress, anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, any chronic health issues.
It is non invasive and no side effect, help relieve pain .
For any chronic health issues consult with certified reflexologist and natural healer Hakim
Osteopath – Manual Therapist
Certified Foot Reflexologist
Certified Cupping , Natural healer
Our clients reviews :
- Excellent location. Clean and serene room. Friendly and professional Therapist.
- Location is ideal. Room is clean, cozy and serene. Practitioner Is very professional and knowledgeable. I had reflexology session. He’s very gentle but precise on pressure points. I’ll definitely return.
- He’s very knowledgeable and has the magic touch. Would totally recommend.
- Wonderful experience. Staff on time and willing to answer your questions. Made sure you are doing okay. Would definitely go back
- Great session. Will go back.
- Great place.
- More testimonials
Can’t come to our wellness, we make house calls to Mississauga, Milton Markham, Brampton area
Depending on availability, contact for more details.